poniedziałek, 11 kwietnia 2011

Szkoła Podstawowa nr 11, Inowrocław

 This is the front of our school.
  and we:

My name is Kacper Nowak. I’m 13. I like practising sport very much. My favourite sport is football. I go to Stefan Batory Primary School number 11 in Inowrocław. I have got two brothers and one sister. The best attraction in my school is ORLIK 2012.

My name is Jakub Nytko and I live in Inowrocław. my favourite activity is electronics and football. I go to Primary School in which there are a lot of nice teachers. In my school there are a lot of nice classes, too. We have got a wonderful ORLIK(sports field).

I’m Daria and I go to class VI, Primary School number 11 in Inowrocław(ul. Sobieskiego 5/7). Last year  ORLIK was built in our school. When it’s warm we have P-E classes there and after 4 p.m. we can go to ORLIK (after lessons).
About me: I live in a detached house with my brothers and sisters, parents and a grandmother. My parents claim I’m quite tall because I’m 165 cm tall. My favourite sport is volleyball and basketball. In class III and IV and in the first term in class V, I went to SKS volleyball trainings. Unfortunately, I don’t play basketball but I like this sport so I go to all basketball matches in my town. There will be a basketball match soon-I have tickets !!! It will be at the end of April. At school I’m not the best but I’m not the worst, either. Every year I have an average mark of 4, 50 but I’ve never had a school certificate with honours.

My name’s Olga. I am thirteen. I live in Inowrocław. I go to Primary School 11. I go to class VI e. I like my class. My favourite sport is swimming and volleyball. I have a lot of achievements. I’ve got a sister, her name is Sylwia. I’ve got a dog-his name is Junior. My favourite subject at school is P-E. P-E teacher is very fit. My form teacher is a Polish teacher. In the future I’d like to become an architect. I like English very much because we play different games, and learning English is a great fun. I’ve got brown eyes and long blond hair. I am going to Spain on holiday. My aunt, uncle and cousins live there. I like going there very much because there is Aqua Park there.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is our ORLIK:






1 komentarz: