poniedziałek, 11 kwietnia 2011

PRIMARY SCHOOL IN OŚNISZCZEWKO


SZKOŁA PODSTAWOWA W OŚNISZCZEWKU

THIS IS OUR SCHOOL. IT’S ABOUT 16 KILOMETERS FROM INOWROCŁAW.


We hope we will meet soon.

HERE IS A PRESENTATION OF SOME OF US:
1) Hey! My name is Justyna Sitek. I am 12 years old and I go to class V. I'm the head of my class and school. I am interested in English and history. I like roller skating. My favourite subject is English, and my favourite fruit is a peach. I like big animals, but the best for me is a rabbit, a cat, a dog and a turtle. At home I have a turtle Kasia, two dogs, a pony Lolek and four cats. My friends are Martyna Barańczak, Migdalska Marta, Krzysztof Mielcarek, Katarzyna Augustyniak and Damian Gałka.

2) My name is Amadeusz. I am eleven years old. I live in Modliborzyce. I do not have a brother but I have a sister. I go to school in Ośniszczewko. I like to play football, basketball and cycle. In winter, when ice is on the field, I and my colleagues ride bicycles on it. My hobby is playing computer games. I have about one hundred computer games, and from time to time I buy or get new ones.
3) Hey. My name is Marta Migdalska, I go to the fifth grade and I'm 12 years old. My hobbies are staying in the fresh air. I like roller skating the most. My favourite sport is football, I am a fan of FC Barcelona. My pet is a cute girl Mikusia. My friends are: Katharine Augustyniak, Justin Sitek, Marta Barańczak, Krzysztof Mielcarek and Damian Knob.

4)
My name is Catherine Augustyniak. I live in Wola Stanomińka. I am 12 years old. My hobby is dancing and playing a computer. I like to relax in the fresh air. I love playing basketball and football. I really like reading books, especially Green Gables Ana.

5) I am Krzysiu. I am 11 years old and I live in Ośniszczewko. My hobby is drawing.
I started drawing a year ago. I sometimes draw from the Internet but I invented a lot of pictures myself. The subject of my pictures is mainly a face. Many of my drawings are not nice. Usually, when I am bored I take a pencil, a sheet of paper and I draw. Sometimes, it takes me 30 minutes to draw one face, but sometimes only 5 minutes. It also happens that I draw for one hour and a half. Unfortunately, I can’t draw portraits or plants. If somebody is interested in drawing, he or she can’t give up, it is necessary to practise. 

6) My names is Damian. I’m twelve and I live in Zagajewiczki. I like riding a bicycle and playing computer games. My friend is Krzysztof  Mielcarek,  Martyna Barańczak, Justyna Sitek. I have three dogs: Punia, Kulka and Bary. I have three cats and two parrots and a rabbit.

7) Hey, my name is Marika Drzewucka, I live in Zagajewice. I go to the fifth grade. I am 12 years old. I like roller skating and riding a bike. On holiday I swim and go for walks to the park. My favourite subjects are Polish, English, Maths and PE. I like to fool around. I have got two dogs, a cat and a rabbit. I really like animals .I prefer active leisure. I do not like to sit at home, I prefer to be outdoors. I like playing football, baseball, volleyball and dodgeball. I like reading books. I like listening to music and dancing.

8) My name is Martyna. My friends are Justyna, Krzysztof and Damian. My friends are nice. I like my friends very much. My family is mum Anna, dad Jacek, brother Dawid and sisters Monika, Paulina, Marika. We are from Poland. The flag of Poland is white and red. My favourite flower is a rose. I have got a lot of flowers. I can sing and dance. I like tomatoes, oranges, pets and food. My hobby is singing and dancing. I can ride a bicycle, but I can’t ride a horse. I like pets. My favourite pet is my dog. My dog is fat.


8) My name is Veronica  Leśnicka. I live in Stanomin. I am 11 years old.
My hobby is  jumping on the rope and breaking records. I live with my parents and siblings. I really like learning. My favourite subject is Polish.
I have got blue eyes, blond hair. I like dancing and singing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In our school, we have an English Club and we edit the English newspaper called  "English Magazine”. Pupils from fifth grade are the editors. Our team is: Marika Drzewucka, Veronica Leśnicka, Damian Knob, Kasia Augustyniak, Christine Mielcarek, Marta Migdalska, Justin Sitek, Martyna Baranczak, Amadeusz Stawicki. The classes take place in Computer Room number 13. Once, when Weronika copied a photo of Damian, she made him a moustache.

Here are all the members of the Club:
We want to describe and present you our school.
This is one of our halls where we can play table tennis:

We’ve got a canteen where we eat our dinner and meals:


At school, there is a kindergarten, too:


We also have a pre-school class at school:
Our library:
There is a place in the hall where we can play computer games during breaks, especially in winter. It’s nice and we like it :

We also have a room for small children to play and practise some sports called "Wesoła Szkoła":










Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz